Thursday 20 October 2011

my opinion ( do what you like or like what you do )

what do you think about doing what you like or , like what you are doing.?

I am now a mechanical engineering student in Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November.
For the first time, I did not really know how to start, even I knew nothing about mechanical engineering (I thought that I would be working as a mechanic and started to repair motorcycle ,pull, and bring heavy things XD)
I didn't know I would like it or not, and now It's already my second year here :) and I always try to like this major , I've tried to like every single subject I hate most.

On the other side I realllllllly love to DRAW, and I cant stop doing this.

It seems really hard to do something you don't like, even every little single time you spend for it gonna be very looooong and you'll gonna get bored easily.that ever (even often) happen to me, how's to handle that? . TRY TO LIKE WHAT YOU DO :) there are always reasons why you're brought to some kind of conditions where you find and meet things you don't like, all you have to do is just try to find the good side ( although it is really hard ) and remember that you have the right to get the best from YOURSELF in this life, don't over push and press your self, you'll try to make your self go down and feel that you can't handle all the pains you've got (remember that no pain no gain) try to push your self down will make you stressful, and worse, it comes from yourself so that no body else can help with that EXCEPT YOU !.

You're kind of frustrated and feel like your brain going to explode ? that's the time when you almost arrive to your dreams, all you have to do is survive and be patient. ( no great sailor who sails in calm seas )

my opinion, people who do something they like wouldn't realize how much time they've spend. Such as me, I love drawing, and I could spend several hours filling papers with my drawing. :D , don't you think you'll find your life is fun when you do what you like ? or when when you like what you do ?

So from now,
remove all the stresses inside your body and mind ,
do only good self-suggestions ,
do positive thinking and positive attitude
do what you like
and like what you do :)
AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM :D

No comments: