Tuesday 1 November 2011

cute name tag ( printable )

cute pink and blue kitty name tag


nanananananaaaaa

na na na na naaaaaaaa


I just made something ( which I hope is useful,or maybe cute )

HERE IT IS :D

CUTE NAME TAG , PINK AND BLUE AND RABBIT

I begin to love blue and pink XD

ini desain label stiker, sederhana sih tapi buat sendiri.
Pinginnya mau nge-print juga tapi belum sempat dan malas cari percetakannya




I just made it , and you can just download this picture

You can print it on sticker A4 paper, cut them

and stick them on your books :D


next day I'll make the others :D

So,dont forget to visit here oftenly 

leave comments or requests, If I can , I would make some for you XD



(actually I am doing my mid test here,so pray for me XD )
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy 

No comments: