Sunday 20 November 2011

the expression and feeling when reading books - random

I really like when I opened the book for the first time and smell the book, the smell of books is very good.
I love when I opened the pages and read like I'm diving in the deepest sea
or climbing the highest mountain or even entering a dark forest full of mystery.
Seeing the golden color of autumn leaves that I never see, or just to feel how wonderful when the white snow fell the first time in the coldest season.


 And when I read fantasy books I sometimes imagine what it's like flying on a dragon's back, felt the rough scales and I was very close to the clouds, as if the sky was so close to me, as I could inhale the cold air in the highest sky
I imagined eating sweet candies and cakes attached on chocolate house
and feel thrilled when a surprise going to pop out..
Or It's great just laying on ground staring starry night,and the fireflies are flying around

I love to imagine 
Since imagination could bring me to every place I want

No comments: