Thursday 17 November 2011

good new things come to me

SO I WAS BUSY SEVERAL DAYS AGO 
IT WAS 11 - 11- 2011 
10 days after my 18 birthday and I repeat I was busy about my study activities that freaked me out way much 

I opened my backdoor to my room to take something I had forgotten before to be brought to campus
and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA
laid a PINK PACKAGE on floor

I was SUPER EXCITED got that package, and I opened THAT right away
I was not patient enough to wait longer !

and here they are 

I almost cried of happiness, but I couldn't cry :)
they are photos taken when I was on my senior high schools life and holiday I got last semester on Malang
I was super-ugly that time ( even rite now stay the same XD)
thank you for my besties ( hana-and-nindy) who filled, fill, and will fill my days by sharing of many memories :')
thank you hana and nindy :D
I think that it's the best birthday - that I say sweet eighteen {:)

ammmiiiinnn :)

cute shock , thank you :) very sweet :D
thank you for this sketch book, I'll fullfill it , and I'll send some pictures :)
waiiiittttttt XD
other thing I dont upload is a notebook, which I like because the cover is cute ( lilac color )
just an adding of my bestie's cat  - zahrah , very cute isn't he? his name is Bery :3

SO, I GET A LOT OF THINGS WHICH ARE VERY GOOD, Thank you 
Thanks for Allah for giving me good things :)
I hope my days next will not be wasted 
that every little time i am gonna spend is useful :)


No comments: