Tuesday 6 December 2011

fairy land drawing and some unimportant thing

I was lack of inspiration this day,

I found my day was boring and...uhm I don't know..
I heard and listened many things but only few that could be proceed by my brain (may be)
need some vacation or brainwashing .lol

Several days ago, I visited Semarang and got some good informations for the future job which gonna be prospective.
It's about the natural gas, from the seminar I heard, oil source has passed its peak,and the using of it gonna be less and less for 10 years later or more.
He, that's quite inspiring and giving me clue about my future work XD



but I am not gonna be talking more on that subject.

Here I upload a picture which was drawn by me long time ago ( maybe some months ago )
but I edited it this night and here it is
I really like to imagin fairy land , with fairies live in a mushroom-shaped house and eat giant and sweet berries.
they wear cute fruit-shaped cap and wear cute outfits
They have bell lamp flower in front of their house , and some berries garden around the house 
They are friends with birds and other animals 




Uh-oh wanna see that kind of world XD


No comments: